OSHA compliant Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)BookLast booked 22 minutes ago
This instructor led training course is designed to teach personnel about Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) in the workplace. It will educate delegates on exposure limits, safe work practice including respiratory protection and emergencies involving H2S. All delegates will be evaluated on the lessons learned.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Validation:1 year
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
During the Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) course, which is comply by OSHA, the delegates receives information and is made aware about the dangers and risks of hydrogen sulphide. They will also be trained in taking the adequate actions in case of a hydrogen sulphide leakage.
Alle personnel who are at risk of getting in contact with installations where an enhanced level of H2S concentration can be expected. In most scenarios this concerns employees who work in the petroleum and gas industry. However this course is also suitable for employees who work in e.g. sewers, sewer treatment, fertilizers and waste management where H2S can exist.
- Describe what H2S is and where it is found
- Describe the physical characteristics of H2S
- Identify the Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL)
- Identify the symptoms and effects of H2S exposure
- Recognize the signals and actions associated with monitoring systems
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from210.0051 Location$Starting from210.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from210.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from150.001 Location$Starting from250.001 Location$Starting from500.001 Location$Starting from50.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from125.001 Location