OSHA compliant Hazcom – Hazard CommunicationsBookLast booked 13 minutes ago
Chemical exposure may cause or contribute to many serious health effects such as heart ailments, central nervous system damage, kidney and lung damage, sterility, cancer, burns and rashes. Some chemicals may also be safety hazards and have the potential to cause fires, explosions, and other serious accidents. Knowing about the chemical you are working with could mean the difference between life and death.
- Timetable:2 hour(s)
- Certification:Hazardous Communications (HAZCOM)
- Validation:1 year
More information about OSHA Hazcom – Hazard Communications
In many work environments, dangerous chemicals are constantly present to allow the completion of different types of tasks. To help ensure that the chemicals are able to be used safely for the facility, employees, and the surrounding environment, a set of hazardous communication standards were established.
The Hazard Communication Standards (HCS), or HAZCOM for short were made to make it faster and easier for people to get the information they need about specific chemicals. This is critical because when there is a leak or other issue, being able to take the right action, and being able to take it quickly, is critical for everyone’s safety.
- The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)
- The Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Hazardous Materials
- Important Definitions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Controlling Physical and Health Hazards
- Case Study
- Hazard Communication Program
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from210.0051 Location$Starting from210.0051 Location$Starting from420.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from210.004.51 Location$Starting from100.003.91 Location$Starting from100.004.21 Location$Starting from75.004.91 Location$Starting from100.004.61 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from160.004.11 Location$Starting from270.0041 Location$Starting from500.0041 Location$Starting from50.004.41 Location$Starting from100.004.71 Location$Starting from75.0041 Location$Starting from100.004.61 Location$Starting from125.003.81 Location