OSHA compliant Hazcom – Hazard CommunicationsBookLast booked 2 hours ago
Chemical exposure may cause or contribute to many serious health effects such as heart ailments, central nervous system damage, kidney and lung damage, sterility, cancer, burns and rashes. Some chemicals may also be safety hazards and have the potential to cause fires, explosions, and other serious accidents. Knowing about the chemical you are working with could mean the difference between life and death.
- Timetable:2 hour(s)
- Certification:Hazardous Communications (HAZCOM)
- Validation:1 year
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
Wij zullen contact met u opnemen om uw boeking te bevestigen.
Wij zullen contact met u opnemen.
De datum die u heeft gekozen.
De cursus is volgeboekt.
More information about OSHA Hazcom – Hazard Communications
In many work environments, dangerous chemicals are constantly present to allow the completion of different types of tasks. To help ensure that the chemicals are able to be used safely for the facility, employees, and the surrounding environment, a set of hazardous communication standards were established.
The Hazard Communication Standards (HCS), or HAZCOM for short were made to make it faster and easier for people to get the information they need about specific chemicals. This is critical because when there is a leak or other issue, being able to take the right action, and being able to take it quickly, is critical for everyone’s safety.
- The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)
- The Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Hazardous Materials
- Important Definitions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Controlling Physical and Health Hazards
- Case Study
- Hazard Communication Program
Gecertificeerde OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO en STCW trainingen
Unieke locaties op de beste plekken over de gehele wereld
Trainen wanneer het u uitkomt
Flexibiliteit staat voorop
Trainingen gaan altijd door
- $Vanaf100.0052 Locations$Vanaf200.0052 Locations$Vanaf200.0052 Locations$Vanaf200.0052 Locations$Vanaf100.0052 Locations$Vanaf100.004.82 Locations$Vanaf100.001 Location$Vanaf200.002 Locations$Vanaf100.002 Locations$Vanaf100.002 Locations$Vanaf75.002 Locations$Vanaf100.002 Locations$Vanaf100.002 Locations$Vanaf150.002 Locations$Vanaf250.002 Locations$Vanaf500.002 Locations$Vanaf50.002 Locations$Vanaf100.002 Locations$Vanaf75.002 Locations$Vanaf100.002 Locations$Vanaf125.002 Locations