OSHA Hazwoper 40-hours SpecialistBookLast booked 1 hours ago
This course is designed to train employees who will assume control of the incident scene beyond the first responder level. Upon completion of this course, the employee will be able to implement the employer’s incident command system and emergency response plan. This course is conducted in accordance with OSHA 29CFR 1910.120. Employees considered for this level of training must have successfully completed the Technician Level Course.
- Timetable:5 day(s)
- Certification:Hazwoper 40-hours Specialist - OSHA 29CFR 1910.120
- Validation:1 year
- Requirements:A valid OSHA Technician Level Course certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour Specialist
The HAZWOPER Technician 40 hr course is required for employees working on a project consisting of Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Operation mandated by the United States government. This OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hours Specialist course is specifically designed for workers who are involved in clean-up operations, voluntary clean-up operations, emergency response operations, storage, disposal or treatment of hazardous substances or uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
Topics include protection against hazardous chemicals, elimination of hazardous chemicals, safety of workers and the environment and OSHA regulations. Trainees must have additional hands-on training in the donning, doffing and use of the Personal Protective Equipment required for their jobsite(s).
- Knowledge of hazards and risk assessment
- Confinement, and control
- Operating procedures
- Discussion of incipient fire
- Discission of First Aid, CPR, and AED
- Classification, identification, and verification of materials
- Toxicological terminology and behavior
- Emergency Response
- Importance of proper communication
- Knowledge of surveying equipment
- Duties of Emergency response personnel
- State Emergency Response plan
- Site safety and control plan
Certified OPITO, OSHA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from200.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from150.001 Location$Starting from250.001 Location$Starting from500.001 Location$Starting from50.001 Location