OSHA Hazcom – Hazard CommunicationsBookLast booked 1 hours ago
Chemical exposure may cause or contribute to many serious health effects such as heart ailments, central nervous system damage, kidney and lung damage, sterility, cancer, burns and rashes. Some chemicals may also be safety hazards and have the potential to cause fires, explosions, and other serious accidents. Knowing about the chemical you are working with could mean the difference between life and death.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:Hazardous Communications (HAZCOM)
- Validation:1 year
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OSHA Hazcom – Hazard Communications
In many work environments, dangerous chemicals are constantly present to allow the completion of different types of tasks. To help ensure that the chemicals are able to be used safely for the facility, employees, and the surrounding environment, a set of hazardous communication standards were established.
The Hazard Communication Standards (HCS), or HAZCOM for short were made to make it faster and easier for people to get the information they need about specific chemicals. This is critical because when there is a leak or other issue, being able to take the right action, and being able to take it quickly, is critical for everyone’s safety.
- The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS)
- The Globally Harmonized System (GHS)
- Hazardous Materials
- Important Definitions
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Controlling Physical and Health Hazards
- Case Study
- Hazard Communication Program
Certified OPITO, OSHA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from200.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from150.001 Location$Starting from250.001 Location$Starting from500.001 Location$Starting from50.001 Location