OPITO HERTM (7041)BookLast booked 49 minutes ago
This OPITO HERTM, Helideck Emergency Response Team Member Training, programme is design foor offshore personnel who are to be appointed to the role of the Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM).
The main objectives are for delegates to fully understand the role and responsibilities of a Helideck Emergency Response Team Member and practice responding to a variety of helideck firefighting and non-firefighting emergency scenarios in a safe training environment.
- Timetable:3.5 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO HERTM (7041)
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical A valid OPITO HOIT Certificate or valid offshore HDA or valid offshore HLO or A valid HERTL-(F)certificate
More information about the OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Member – (HERTM) (7041)
There is always a risk when a helicopter is arriving or leaving an offshore installation.
The Helicopter Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM) Training program aims to equaims Offshore Helideck emergency response personnel with the knowledge, understanding, and skills required to perform an emergency response team (ERT) member role for offshore helideck and helicopter emergencies.
At our location Amsterdam Schiphol we have a duplicate of a real offshore helideck, which guaranteed the most realistic practical exercises in a safe training environment.
To participate in the OPITO HERTM course for the Helideck Emergency Response Team Member, you need to have an OPITO HOIT certificate. If you don’t have this course yet, it is also possible to combine the OPITO HOIT and OPITO HERTM.
- The role and responsibilities of the emergency helideck team member
- Helideck emergency systems and response plan
- Types of offshore helideck emergencies on different installations
- Communication and response with HLO and team members
- Firefighting operations
- Search and rescue emergencies
- Casualty handling
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue