OPITO HERTL – F (7542)BookLast booked 27 minutes ago
OPITO HERTL – Further (Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader Further) training course gives helideck emergency response team leaders (HERTLs) the opportunity to practice and maintain the skills required for their role. Delegates will refresh and update their knowledge and skills in aspects of their role which cannot be practiced in the workplace.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO HERTL - F (7542)
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:1. A valid OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL) Training Certificate
2. A valid OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL) Further Training Certificate
3. A valid OPITO Helideck Operations Initial Training (HOIT) certificate AND a valid Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM) certificate AND a valid Offshore Emergency Response Team leader (OERTL) Certificate.
More information about the Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader Further (HERTL-F) (7542)
This OPITO HERTL Further training course is designed for currently-appointed OPITO-certified HERTLs required to revalidate their OPITO HERTL certification by refreshing and updating their knowledge and skills in aspects of their role that they cannot practice in the workplace. This refresher course needs to be done every two years before the current certificate will expire.
This course will only be delivered at our location in Amsterdam Schiphol, the Netherlands. We have a copy of a real offshore helideck at our location, which we will use for the practical exercises for the Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader and Member courses.
- Helideck emergency response pre-planning
- Helideck and helicopter emergency systems and controls
- NUI emergency response requirements
- HERTL emergency response responsibilities and requirements
- Practical exercises for HERTL
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue