OPITO OERTL (4600)BookLast booked 29 minutes ago
The OPITO OERTL training is especially designed for personnel taking the role of Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader. This course equips delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to efficiently perform the role of the OERTL.
- Timetable:3.5 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO OERTL
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate, additional ERT (Emergency Response Team) and a valid OPITO OERTM certificate
More information about the OPITO OERTL course
The OPITO Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader course consists of theoretical sessions. These sessions are supplemented with practical exercises.
The OPITO OERTL certificate is valid for 2 yers. After those 2 years the OPITO OERTL certificate needs to be refreshed with the OPITO OERTL-F course. This extends the validity of the certificate with another 2 years.
Course content Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader course
- Roles and responsibilities
- Processes, procedures and incident planning
- Emergency response team activities
- PPE requirements
- Setting incident priorities
- Monitoring the situation and team members
- Conducting risk assessment
- Delegation, communication, team leadership
- Management of search and rescue missions
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled