OPITO HERTL (7042)BookLast booked 13 minutes ago
This OPITO HERTL – Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader Training course is designed for personnel who are to be appointed to the role of a Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL).
- Timetable:3.5 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO HERTL (7042)
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Member Training Certificate (HERTM) OR a valid OPITO HERTM Further Training Certificate A valid Offshore medical
More information about the OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL) (7042)
OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Leader (HERTL) training course provides a thorough introduction to the role of a HERTL on an offshore installation. The training program equips delegates with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to safely manage any offshore helideck and helicopter emergency. Delegates will lead a Helideck Emergency Response Team in simulated emergency scenarios involving real smoke and fire.
Working in or outside the UK?
If you are going to work in the UK you need an extra requirement for entering the OPITO HERTL training course. You need a valid and in-date Radio Operators Certificate of Competence (ROCC), but UKCS Operations only. Do you not have the intention to work in the UK waters in the short term, it is not necessary to have this certificate.
- Helideck emergency response pre-planning
- Helideck and helicopter emergency systems and controls
- NUI emergency response requirements
- HERTL emergency response responsibilities and requirements
- Practical exercises for HERTL
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue