OPITO HOIT (7040)BookLast booked 44 minutes ago
This OPITO Helideck Operations Initial Training (HOIT) (7040) program is designed for offshore personnel who are to be appointed to the role of an Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and/or Offshore Helideck Assistant (HDA).
- Timetable:2.5 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO HOIT (7040)
- Validation:No Expiry
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical A completed Dangerous Goods by Air training course in accordance with Part 1, Chapter 1.4 of the ICAO Technical Instructions and sub section 1.5 of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, Category 7, 8 or 9 or state aviation approved dangerous goods awareness training course.
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OPITO Helideck Operations Initial Training (HOIT)
The aim and objectives of the OPITO HOIT, Helideck Operations Initial Training, are to equip the delegate with the initial knowledge, understanding, and skills required to perform Offshore Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) and Offshore Helideck Assistant (HDA) safely and effectively.
The Duty Holders will need to check the statutory, regulatory, and company-specific HLO and HDA training requirements for the particular region of operations so that the HLO and/or HDA candidate receives all of the required training for the HLO and/or HDA role. In most cases, the OPITO HERTM, Helicopter Emergency Response Team Member, will also be required training for HLO and/or HDA. It is also possible to book those courses as a combination; see the OPITO HOIT and OPITO HERTM.
- Offshore helideck regulations and guidelines
- Helicopter and helideck hazards and management systems
- HLO and HDA responsibilities during helicopter landing and departure
- Cargo and passenger handling
- HLO and HDA – normally unattended installations (NUIs)
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue