OPITO CA-EBS Training ID (5902)BookLast booked 6 minutes ago
For travelling by helicopter to and from offshore installations in the UK and the Netherlands you will also need a CA-EBS certificate. It is to be expected that the Danish sector will follow soon.
Aim of the OPITO approved CA-EBS training is to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the fundamental differences between a re-breather and compressed air systems, the use of the CA-EBS in helicopter emergency situations and the hazards associated with the use of the CA-EBS. During the course the delegates learn to understand the CA- EBS and how to use the system in a safe and responsible way.
- Timetable:1 hour
- Certification:OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
- Validation:No expiry
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) OPITO BOSIET, OPITO HUET or OPITO FOET certificate, or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
More information about OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
The OPITO approved CA-EBS certificate has no expiry.
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue