OPITO CA-EBS Initial Deployment (5902)BookLast booked 28 minutes ago
Aim of the OPITO Approved CA-EBS ID training is to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the fundamental differences between a re-breather and compressed air systems, the use of the CA-EBS in helicopter emergency situations and the hazards associated with the use of the CA-EBS. During the course the delegates learn to understand the CA- EBS and how to use the system in a safe and responsible way. This is ‘dry’ environment training only and does not include the training of the CA-EBS in the pool.
The contact time of the CA-EBS ID is 60 minutes.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
- Validation:No expiry
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) OPITO BOSIET, OPITO HUET or OPITO FOET certificate, or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
More information about OPITO CA-EBS Initial Deployment (5902)
The OPITO approved CA-EBS ID certificate has no expiry.
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from98.004.85 Locations€Starting from695.004.73 Locations$Starting from340.0055 Locations€Starting from599.0054 Locations€Starting from825.004.23 Locations$Starting from525.004.45 Locations€Starting from730.004.84 Locations€Starting from1185.004.73 Locations€Starting from1185.004.53 Locations$Starting from910.004.95 Locations