OPITO BOSIET with CA-EBS Digital Delivery BOSIET (5752)BookLast booked 30 minutes ago
Benefits of the E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET) with CA-EBS
- Save 2 days and extra hotel costs
- E-learning can be done at your own place
- Choose the moment and location of learning yourself
- Smaller group practice
- E-BOSIET is offered daily
The OPITO E-BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training) (Digital Delivery BOSIET) is the basic training for the worldwide offshore oil and gas industry. If you are going to work offshore, you should be in possession of an offshore safety training certificate. The certificate from OPITO E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET) is accepted worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Starting 2018, it is now possible to obtain your OPITO BOSIET certificate by means of E-learning, the OPITO E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET). You will only train for 1 day in the training center for this. All theoretics are studied for at home by means of E-learning.
- Timetable:1 day
- Certification:OPITO E-BOSIET with CA-EBS | Digital Delivery (5752)
- Validation:4 years
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OPITO E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET) with CA-EBS
The E-BOSIET with CA-EBS is introduced as the new OPITO standard. With this renewed BOSIET the module LAPP/EBS is replaced by the module CA-EBS. This means that the trainee during this OPITO BOSIET will no longer be offered an EBS module. They will only practise the module CA-EBS and not the EBS.
After registering for OPITO E-BOSIET, the participant receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be studied at home. This will take 8 hours, on average. When all theoretics are attained, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center.
Before you are allowed to participate in the practical exercises, you will first get a Safety Induction Assessment, an assessment about the theoretics. When you have passed this, you may do the practical exercises.
Procedure E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking conformation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day you will receive the acces to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training centre we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 8 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 3 months.
You can do theory online by e-learining.
- Theory Safety Induction
- Theory Helicopter Safety en HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Theory Sea Survival and First Aid
- Theory Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
At FMTC (on site)
- Safety Induction Test
- Practical HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Practical Sea Survival en First Aid
- Practical Fire Fighting en Self Rescue
- CA-EBS module
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue