OPITO HERTM – F (7541)BookLast booked 2 hours ago
This OPITO HERTM-F, Helideck Emergency Response Team Member Training – Further, course is the refresher course of the OPITO HERTM, which offshore personnel who are to be appointed to the role of the Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM) needs to do every two years.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO HERTM-F (7541)
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Member Training Certificate (HERTM) OR a valid OPITO HERTM Further Training Certificate A valid Offshore medical
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OPITO Helideck Emergency Response Team Member – Further (HERTM)-F (7541)
There is always a risk when a helicopter is arriving or leaving an offshore installation. That is why it is important to have always a competent crew. Therefor this refresher training course is to refresh the knowledge of the Helideck Response Team every two years.
At our location Amsterdam Schiphol we have a duplicate of a real offshore helideck, which guaranteed the most realistic practical exercises in a safe training environment.
To participate in the OPITO HERTM Further training course for the Helideck Emergency Response Team Member, you need to have a valid OPITO HERTM, OPITO HERTM Further or OPITO HERTL certificate.
- The role and responsibilities of the emergency helideck team member
- Helideck emergency systems and response plan
- Types of offshore helideck emergencies on different installations
- Communication and response with HLO and team members
- Firefighting operations
- Search and rescue emergencies
- Casualty handling
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue