STCW Advanced Fire FightingBookLast booked 13 minutes ago
The STCW Advanced Fire fighting training is meant for the leader of the Firefighting team or the leader of the emergency rescue team on board of a ship. The Advanced Fire Fighting is mandatory for all officers.
During this training the course participant obtains the correct knowledge and skills in order to lead a crew on board in case of fire. Moreover, the course participant is taught on what to do when a fire on board of a ship is discovered.
Do you still have a valid certificate? Then you can participate at the STCW Advanced Fire Fighting refresher.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Certification:STCW (A-VI /3)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
More information about STCW Advanced Fire Fighting
STCW Advanced Fire fighting course takes 4 days to complete. After successful completion you are rewarded with a STCW (A-VI /3) certification. This certificate is valid for 5 years.
Prior to enrolling in this course it’s required to have a valid maritime medical certificate and STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old).
- Recognizing and fighting a fire, using the right tools and measures to extinguish fires
- Use of personal safety products and measures
- Use of respiratory protection
- Inspection and maintenance of means of extinguishing, installations and equipment
- Searching and saving victims
- Recognizing hazardous substances
- Practical exercises
Minimal number of delegates: 6
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue