OSHA Hazwoper 8-Hour OperationBookLast booked 14 minutes ago
A Hazardous Waste Operations Emergency Response course, commonly known as HAZWOPER, can arm your employees with the knowledge to properly handle a spill.
This OSHA Hazwoper 8-Hour Operation course is designed to train employees to respond to a release or potential releases of hazardous substances. The duties of these employees will be to protect nearby personnel, property, and/or environment from the effects of the release. It is conducted in accordance with OSHA 29CFR 1910.120.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:Hazwoper 8-Hour Operation - OSHA 29CFR 1910.120
- Validation:1 year
More information about the OSHA Hazwoper 8-Hour Operation
The HAZWOPER Operations course is designed for first responders at the operations level. Similar to the Hazwoper awareness course level, they are personnel likely to witness or discover a hazardous substance release and then initiate an emergency response by notifying the proper authorities of the release but, in addition, have the ability to contain or control a leak.
- Knowledge of basic hazard and risk assessment
- Knowledge of correct PPE
- Knowledge of correct basic hazardous material terms
- Knowledge of basic control, containment and/or confinement
- Knowledge of implementing basic decontamination procedures
- Understanding relevant standard operating procedures and termination procedures
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue