OSHA Confined Space Entry/AttendantBookLast booked 32 minutes ago
The Confined Space Entry/Attendant OSHA 29CFR 1910.146 training course is a practical training for all employees designated to work in confined spaces. In order to work safely in confined spaces one has to have knowledge and understanding of the risks of such spaces. The delegates learn the skills to deal with these risks.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
More information about the Confined Space Entry/Attendant
The overall objective of this training is to protect those entering or working around a confined space. In this course delegates will learn safe work practices to engage in confined space work while maintaining a safe work place.
After the course the delegate can identify confined spaces and describe the basic hazard categories associated with confined space. He know how to enter a confined space and understands the OSHA requirements.
- Understand the scope & application of OSHA’s confined space entry standards
- Identify “Confined Spaces”, then determine if they are “Permit Required”
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a “permit-required confined space entry program”
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify existing and predictable hazards in and around confined spaces and mitigation methods used to control them
- Understand the requirements for “Rescue & Emergency Services”
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment used in confined space work
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue