OPITO FOET with EBS (5858) + CA-EBS (5902)BookLast booked 26 minutes ago
Related to the fact that meanwhile in all English and Dutch helicopters the CA-EBS (Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System) in the North sea sector is used, FMTC has decided to offer this advanced emergency breathing system CA-EBS in combination with the FOET.
Both trainings are approved by OPITO.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO FOET (5858) OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
- Validation:OPITO FOET: 4 years
OPITO CA-EBS: no expiry
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OPITO FOET with EBS (5858) + CA-EBS (5902)
OPITO FOET + CA-EBS is a combination course of the refresher course of OPITO BOSIET and CA-EBS. The FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) is mandatory for those wishing to continue their work in the worldwide oil and gas industry. The course is meant to refresh the aspects, both in theory and practice, of basic safety, firefighting, basic medical knowledge and surviving at sea. The FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. This training should therefore be repeated every 4 years, before the expiring date.
Aim of the OPITO approved course CA-EBS is to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the fundamental differences between a re-breather and compressed air systems, the use of the CA-EBS in helicopter emergency situations and the hazards associated with the use of the CA-EBS. During the course the delegate learns to understand the CA- EBS and how to use the system in a safe and responsible way. The OPITO approved CA-EBS certificate does not expire.
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue