OPITO BOSIET with EBS (5700) + CA-EBS (5902)BookLast booked 16 minutes ago
The OPITO BOSIET + CA-EBS course is a combination of the BOSIET and CA-EBS training, both OPITO approved.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:OPITO BOSIET (5700)OPITO CA-EBS (5902)
- Validation:OPITO BOSIET: 4 years
OPITO CA-EBS: no expiry
- Price:€ 964,00 excl. OPITO registration fee (€ 42,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about OPITO BOSIET with EBS (5700) + CA-EBS (5902)
The OPITO BOSIET + CA-EBS course combines the BOSIET course with CA-EBS training, which are both OPITO approved.
The Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (BOSIET) is the basic training for those wishing to work – worldwide – in the Offshore oil and gas industry.
This training is mandatory for all personnel working offshore in the oil and gas industry.
Aim of the BOSIET is to introduce delegates to the specific safety issues and regimes relevant to offshore installations, and to equip them with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills for travelling to and from offshore installations by helicopter.
The BOSIET includes practice exercises in fire prevention skills, work safety procedures, helicopter safety, basic medical knowledge and training in survival at sea.
The OPITO approved BOSIET certificate is valid for 4 years. The OPITO approved refresher is the Further Offshore Emergency Training FOET. When you book the FOET your OPITO approved BOSIET must still be valid (in-date).
For travelling by helicopter to and from offshore installations in the UK and the Netherlands you will also need a CA-EBS certificate. It is to be expected that the Danish sector will follow soon.
Aim of the OPITO approved CA-EBS training is to ensure that the delegate gains the required knowledge and understanding of the fundamental differences between a re-breather and compressed air systems, the use of the CA-EBS in helicopter emergency situations and the hazards associated with the use of the CA-EBS. During the course the delegates learn to understand the CA- EBS and how to use the system in a safe and responsible way.
- Safety Induction
- Helicopter Safety and HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air systems (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
How others have experienced this course
All was good. I felt safe at all time. Instructors with big knowledge and experience...
- Schiphol 887,00
- Schiphol 960,00
- Schiphol 887,00
- Schiphol 672,008
- Schiphol 595,008.7
- Schiphol 564,00
- Schiphol 487,00
- Schiphol Dordrecht 77,00