NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore TrainingBookLast booked 25 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training is meant for people that travel to an offshore installation, just for visitation. For example personnel of government agencies or companies who visit the offshore installation for a short period of time. These visitors have to be supervised on the installation at all times.
It is also important that these visitors are aware of the risks and therefore they must have the necessary skills to take adequate action in case of emergency situations on the installation and during the helicopter flight both towards as well as from an offshore installation.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:0.4 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training
The NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training training is not meant for people who visit the offshore installation on a regular basis or who conduct work on the installation.
- General Safety Introduction (theory)
- Helicopter Safety (theory)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (practical)
- Sea Survival (practical)
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
How others have experienced this courseMore reviews
- Schiphol Amsterdam€555.00€Starting from555.0010
- €Starting from133.00Schiphol Amsterdam€133.00
- €Starting from335.00Schiphol Amsterdam€335.00
- €Starting from575.00Schiphol Amsterdam€575.00
- €Starting from353.00Schiphol Amsterdam€353.00