NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore TrainingBookLast booked 22 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training is meant for people that travel to an offshore installation, just for visitation. For example personnel of government agencies or companies who visit the offshore installation for a short period of time. These visitors have to be supervised on the installation at all times.
It is also important that these visitors are aware of the risks and therefore they must have the necessary skills to take adequate action in case of emergency situations on the installation and during the helicopter flight both towards as well as from an offshore installation.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:0.4 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
More information about the NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training
The NOGEPA 0.4 Limited Offshore Training training is not meant for people who visit the offshore installation on a regular basis or who conduct work on the installation.
- General Safety Introduction (theory)
- Helicopter Safety (theory)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (practical)
- Sea Survival (practical)
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- Starting from53940 Locations€Starting from4688.0051 Location€Starting from849.004.61 Location€Starting from596.004.42 Locations€Starting from935.004.42 Locations€Starting from1207.0052 Locations€Starting from1456.004.72 Locations€Starting from1334.004.92 Locations€Starting from945.0052 Locations€Starting from1095.004.33 Locations€Starting from384.004.82 Locations€Starting from384.004.70 Locations€Starting from668.004.82 Locations€Starting from135.004.32 Locations