NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman coursesBookLast booked 8 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.9A Banks man training is for everybody, envolved with lifting operations on an offshore platform.
After successful completion of the NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training at FMTC Safety the delegate can assist efficient, safe and responsible in lifting activities, in collaboration and under supervision of the crane operator.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:1.9A NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
More information about NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman
NOGEPA 1.9A Banks man training is a three day course. After completion one will receive a NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman certificate, which is valid for 4 years.
After completion of the NOGEPA 1.9A Banks man training at FMTC Safety you can start following additional Banksman courses.
The Banksman course consists of the following subjects:
- Theory of different cranes and lifting equipment
- Theory about the work and its rules of procedure
- Theory of various lifting equipment and the calculation of this
- The safe slinging of loads
- Awareness of risks and danger
- Communication via radio telephone and/or mechanical signals
- Carrying out various practical assignments
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue