NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity ControlBookLast booked 41 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control is there to train Offshore Installation Managers to deal with major incidents on board when they are responsible for a small crew. Due to the size of the offshore installation and crew, a fully equipped and trained fire fighting and rescue team is often not available.
In the two-day NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control, various scenarios are practiced in practice.
After successfully completing the NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control, the delegate is well prepared to manage an emergency on an offshore installation where a fully equipped and trained fire fighting and rescue team is not available.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.10A
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:The delegate should have sufficient knowledge and skills to overview offshore fire-fighting and rescue actions.
More information about NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control
The two-day course NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control is valid for 4 years. After this, you must complete the refresher course NOGEPA 2.10B to follow.
Content of NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control:
- Leading a well-trained emergency organization
- Correctly assess the situation with regard to the calamity
- Take effective action
- Communication during calamities
- Managing firefighting and / or rescue operations
- Leading exercises
- Dealing with stress
More information about our NOGEPA 2.10A Calamity Control course?
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled