NOGEPA 2.2A Offshore First AidBookLast booked 8 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.2A Basic Offshore First Aid course teaches the participants to render first aid to victims of accidents or persons who suffer from acute sickness. Besides that the participants receive training in accompanying the sick and injured when transported ashore. On top of that the participants receive training in managing offshore first aid equipment, assisting and coordinating multiple victims, communicating with a back-up doctor ashore and performing first aid with directions from a back-up doctor.
- Timetable:4 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.2A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.2A Offshore First Aid
The NOGEPA 2.2A Offshore First Aid course takes four days to complete. After completion you will receive the NOGEPA 2.2A certificate, which is valid for 2 years.
- First Aid for drowning and hypothermia
- Provide First Aid with shock, bleedings en basic wound treatment
- Stabilising victims with fractures or possible back and neck injuries
- Give an injection into a muscle
- Preparing victim transport
- Communication and radio medical service
- Keeping medical records up to date
- Personal hygiene
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue