STCW Proficiency in Fast RescueBookLast booked 14 minutes ago
The course STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats is meant for anyone whose task it is to be a crewmember of a fast rescue boat on board of a ship. During the course STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats the course participant is taught to check the readiness and the handling of the Fast Rescue Boats.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:STCW (A-VI/2-2)
- Validation:5 years
- Requirements:A valid maritime medical certificate
A valid STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old)
A valid STCW Proficiency in Survival craft and Rescue boats other than Fast rescue Boats certificate (< 5 year old)
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue
After finishing the course STCW Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats the course participant should be able to take charge during the launching and operating of the Fast Rescue Boat.
Prior to enrolling in this course one ought to have a valid maritime medical certificate, STCW Basic Safety Training certificate (< 5 year old) and STCW Proficiency in Survival craft and Rescue boats other than Fast rescue Boats certificate (< 5 year old)
- Safety precautions and equipment.
- Launching and operating Fast Rescue Boats, carrying out rescue operations.
- Practicing various search patterns.
- Operating the boat on open water, influences of currents, wind and waves.
- Dealing with a drowning person.
- Towing with the Fast Rescue Boat.
- Handling means of communication and emergency beacons.
Minimal number of delegates: 2
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue