OSHA compliant Piping & Vessel LOTO – Lockout – TagoutBookLast booked 34 minutes ago
This Lockout/tagout is designed to guide delegates through interactive discussions along with activities relating to the OSHA lockout/tagout regulation (29CFR 1910.147, Subpart J).
- Timetable:2 hour(s)
- Certification:Lockout / Tagout - OSHA 29CFR 1910.147
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about Control of Hazardous Energy – Lockout/Tagout
Energy sources including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, chemical, thermal, or other sources in machines and equipment can be hazardous to workers. During the servicing and maintenance of machines and equipment, the unexpected startup or release of stored energy can result in serious injury.
That is why employees need to be trained to ensure that they know, understand, and follow the applicable provisions of the hazardous energy control procedures.
The lockout/tagout standard is to protect employees from hazardous energy sources on machines and equipment during service and maintenance.
- Understand the purpose for lockout/tagout
- Identify the key components of an energy control program
- Identify the six main elements that should be contained in lockout/tagout procedures
- Identify key elements of a periodic inspection of the energy control device to restore energy and equipment
- Explain group lockout/tagout
- Identify steps to follow to perform testing or positioning on a piece of equipment being repaired
- Recognize the importance of best practices for the most effective lockout/tagout program implementation and operation
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from210.0051 Location$Starting from210.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from210.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from150.001 Location$Starting from250.001 Location$Starting from500.001 Location$Starting from50.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from125.001 Location