OSHA Scaffolding Safety / Competent PersonBookLast booked 2 hours ago
Competent person means one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions which are unsanitary, hazardous, or dangerous to employees, and who has authorization to take prompt corrective measures to eliminate them. This course is in accordance with OSHA 29CFR1926 Subpart L.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:Scaffolding Safety / Competent Person - OSHA 29CFR1926 Subpart L
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OSHA Scaffolding Safety / Competent Person
Scaffolds shall be erected, moved, dismantled, or altered only under the supervision and direction of a competent person qualified in scaffold erection, moving, dismantling or alteration. Such activities shall be performed only by experienced and trained employees selected for such work by the competent person.
- The nature of scaffold hazards
- The correct procedures for erecting, disassembling, moving, operating, repairing, inspecting, and maintenance
- The design criteria maximum intended load-carrying capacity and intended use
Certified OPITO, OSHA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue
- $Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from200.0051 Location$Starting from100.0051 Location$Starting from100.004.81 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from200.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from75.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from100.001 Location$Starting from150.001 Location$Starting from250.001 Location$Starting from500.001 Location$Starting from50.001 Location