OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS (5929)BookLast booked 17 minutes ago
OPITO T-FOET (Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training) with CA-EBS (5929) is the refresher course of OPITO T-BOSIET with CA-EBS (5508). This training course is designed in order to refresh the theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects, gained during the T-BOSIET with CA-EBS. Main disciplines are basic safety, basic medical knowledge, survival at sea and firefighting. The T-FOET with CA-EBS is approved by OPITO. The T-FOET with CA-EBS is particularly meant for personnel working worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry in a tropical environment.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO T-FOETOPITO CA-EBS ID
- Validation:OPITO T-FOET 4 years
OPITO CA-EBS ID: no expiry
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET or (tropical) HUET (only in the US) certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS (5929)
The T-FOET with CA-EBS certificate is valid for 4 years. Refresher must take place before the expiry date.
In the United States you can also do this course with a valid HUET certificate as pre-requisites.
- T-HUET(Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
Use the “Book” button below to go to our booking form to book the course. In case of questions, you can call us on +31(0)20 – 811 43 32 or contact us via our contact form.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue