OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS (5929)BookLast booked 17 minutes ago
The OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS training course is designed in order to refresh the theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects gained during the T-BOSIET with CA-EBS. Main disciplines are basic safety, basic medical knowledge, survival at sea and firefighting. Of course you also refresh your knowledge of using a Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System.
The T-FOET with CA-EBS is approved by OPITO. The T-FOET with CA-EBS is particularly meant for personnel working worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry in a tropical environment.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO T-FOET (5700)OPITO CA-EBS ID (5902)
- Validation:OPITO T-FOET 4 years
OPITO CA-EBS ID: no expiry
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
More information about OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS (5929)
The T-FOET with CA-EBS certificate is valid for 4 years. Refresher courses must take place before the expiry date.
In the United States you can also do this course with a valid HUET certificate as pre-requisites.
Course content of the OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS
- T-HUET(Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
- Important differences between the re-breather and compressed air system (technology and use)
- The hazards and risks associated while using the CA-EBS
- How to use the CA-EBS in case of an emergency situation
Our OPITO T-FOET with CA-EBS is fully certified by OPITO and our courses are given by professionals with years of experience in the field. Our location is also totally equipped for all kinds of offshore courses, with for instance a training pool with a helicopter underwater training simulator.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue