OPITO TSBB (5605)BookLast booked 13 minutes ago
The OPITO TSBB (5605), Travel Safely by Boat, is especially designed for all personnel travelling and transferring to and from offshore gas and oil platforms by boat. These course standards were first included in the T-BOSIET (Tropics Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency response Training), but are now available for anyone that travels by boat. It, therefore, meets the initial onshore safety and emergency response training.
De full TSBB course consists of the initial training, a further training, and a supplementary training.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Timetable:2 hour(s)
- Certification:OPITO Travel Safely by Boat
- Validation:4 years
More information about OPITO TSBB (5605)
During the Travel Safely by Boat course delegates will learn how to safely travel by boat to and from offshore platforms. Furthermore, they learn how to transfer between the vessel and the platform without any risks.
The TSBB certificate is valid for 4 years. After these 4 years a Further training can be done to keep the certificate valid.
- Increase personal commitment to safety
- Effective use of safety equipment
- Awareness of the risks they are exposed to and how to manage them
- Learn how to correctly transfer from boat to platform
- Understand the essential safety rules they must comply
- Understand how to act in an emergency
- Boat travel, including a transfer between a boat deck and an installation deck using swing rope transfers with luggage transfers
- Boat emergencies
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled