Crew Basket Transfer FamiliarizationBookLast booked 53 minutes ago
The Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization training is intended for offshore/maritime personnel who are transported using a crew basket from or to the offshore installation or ship. The Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization training is a dry training. During this training, the procedures and operations of transport with a crew will be addressed.
- Timetable:1.5 hour
- Starting time:08:30
- Certification:Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 129,00 excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tee and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about the Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization
During the Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization, more awareness is created in the field of safety with regard to the transport of personnel between ships and/or offshore installations. In addition, knowledge and skills are shared with the students, which they can use to be transported in a safe and responsible manner using the crew basket.
During the Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization training, we make use of a Billy Pugh. This training can also be combined with other trainings on the same day, such as an OPITO BOSIET or OPITO FOET.
- Risks and dangers of transport using a crew basket
- Assessing readiness of the crew basket
- Practicing transport using the crew basket