Crew Basket Transfer FamiliarizationBookLast booked 28 minutes ago
The Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization training is intended for offshore/maritime personnel who are transported using a crew basket from or to the offshore installation or ship. The Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization training is a dry training. During this training, the procedures and operations of transport with a crew will be addressed.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization
- Validation:4 years
More information about the Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization
During the Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization, more awareness is created in the field of safety with regard to the transport of personnel between ships and/or offshore installations. In addition, knowledge and skills are shared with the students, which they can use to be transported in a safe and responsible manner using the crew basket.
During the Crew Basket Transfer Familiarization training, we make use of a Billy Pugh. This training can also be combined with other trainings on the same day, such as an OPITO BOSIET or OPITO FOET.
- Risks and dangers of transport using a crew basket
- Assessing readiness of the crew basket
- Practicing transport using the crew basket
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from396.004.62 Locations€Starting from344.004.32 Locations€Starting from406.0052 Locations€Starting from138.0052 Locations€Starting from262.004.72 Locations€Starting from352.0042 Locations€Starting from157.0051 Location€Starting from180.004.92 Locations€Starting from149.0043 Locations€Starting from185.004.72 Locations€Starting from640.0051 Location$Starting from50.0041 Location$Starting from210.004.81 Location