OPITO T-FOET (5614)BookLast booked 11 minutes ago
OPITO T-FOET (Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training) is the refresher course of OPITO T-BOSIET. This training course is designed in order to refresh the theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects, gained during the T-BOSIET. Main disciplines are basic safety, basic medical knowledge, survival at sea and firefighting. The T-FOET is approved by OPITO. The T-FOET is particularly meant for personnel working worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry in a tropical environment.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training (5614)
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OPITO T-FOET (5614)
The T-FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. Refresher must take place before the expiry date.
- T-HUET (Tropical Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue