OPITO T-BOSIET (5507) Digital DeliveryBookLast booked 44 minutes ago
The OPITO Approved Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training Digital Delivery (T-BOSIET DD) is the basic training for personnel new (or returning) to the Offshore oil and gas industry in a Tropical environment. The OPITO BOSIET or OPITO T-BOSIET training is mandatory for all personnel working offshore in the oil and gas industry. You can now do this course with e-learning!
- Certification:OPITO T-BOSIET DD
- Validation:4 years
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the OPITO T-BOSIET DD (5507)
During the OPITO T-BOSIET DD the delegates learns the risks and hazards of the offshore oil and gas installations. We train the skills and knowledge for basic emergency response, as well on the offshore installation as during the travel by helicopter in a tropical environment.
The OPITO T-BOSIET course includes practice exercises in fire prevention skills, work safety procedures, helicopter safety, basic medical knowledge and training in survival at sea.
After registering for OPITO T-BOSIET Digital Delivery, the delegate receives access to the e-learning by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be studied at home. This will take 8 hours, on average. When all theoretics are attained, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center.
Before you are allowed to participate in the practical exercises, you will first get a Safety Induction Assessment, an assessment about the theoretics. When you have passed this, you may do the practical exercises.
Procedure T-BOSIET Digital Delivery
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar and book the course via the bookings form.
2. You will receive the booking conformation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day the delegate will receive the acces to the e-learning by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training centre we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions. If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment. When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session. FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 8 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 3 months.
- Safety Induction
- Helicopter Safety & Escape (including Compressed Air EBS)
- Sea Survival (including Emergency First Aid)
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue