NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain LifeboatBookLast booked 29 minutes ago
The training NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat (Conventional lifeboat and capsules) is meant for anyone who is appointed as coxswain of a rescue vessel. During the training NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat (Conventional lifeboat and capsules) the course participant will be prepared on launching and handling a rescue boat, similar to the ones you can find at an offshore installation.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.7AC NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat
The NOGEPA 2.7A C Coxswain Lifeboat course takes 2 days and is after succesfull completion 2 years valid.
- Keeping the vessel operational
- Contribute to executing the exercises
- Respond to alerts
- Preparing the boat for launch
- Launching the boat
- Get the lifeboat to a safe and secure zone
- Communicating via the radio and other means of communication
- Guarantee the safety of the passengers and the vessel
- Embarking and disembarking of passengers
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue