NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard BoatBookLast booked 12 minutes ago
The training NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat is meant for anyone who is appointed as a crewmember of a Man Overboard Boat (MOB) on an offshore installation. During the training 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat the course participant experiences the MOB-boats both theoretically as well as practically. During the practical exercises, we will focus on handling the MOB-boats and executing rescue operations.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.3A NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat
NOGEPA 2.3A Coxswain Man Overboard Boat takes two days and is after completion valid for 2 years.
- Checking the MOB-boat on maintenance and readiness
- The basics of good seamanship, navigating and sailing by means of a compass, operate the devices on boat of the boat
- Getting a near-drowning person on board
- Executing all procedures connected to launching the boat, carry out rescue operations and getting the boat back on board
- Practicing a capsize drill
- Command in all situations that occur relating to rescuing people who fell over board
- Carry out search patterns by means of PLB
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue