NOGEPA 1.9A BanksmanBookLast booked 21 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training is for everybody, envolved with lifting operations on an offshore platform.
After successful completion of the NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman training the delegate can assist efficient, safe and responsible in lifting activities, in collaboration and under supervision of the crane operator.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.9A NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman
NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman is a three day course. After completion one will receive a NOGEPA 1.9A certificate, which is valid for 4 years.
- Theory of different cranes and lifting equipment
- Theory about the work and its rules of procedure
- Theory of various lifting equipment and the calculation of this
- The safe slinging of loads
- Awareness of risks and danger
- Communication via radio telephone and/or mechanical signals
- Carrying out various practical assignments
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue