NOGEPA 1.4 Gas measurementBookLast booked 47 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 1.4 Gas measurement is meant for anyone who has to measure the atmosphere at suspicious workplaces and also for their managers, supervisors and the providers of work permits. The course participant learns in theory and practice how the composition of air on a workplace should effectively be measured. They are also taught how to give correct advice concerning the necessary safety precautions in order to work safely in the measured atmosphere; this advice is based on the outcomes of the measurement.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.4 NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Price:€ 349,00 excl. Registration costs NOGEPA (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 1.4 Gas Measurement
NOGEPA 1.4 Gas Measurement will take one full day. Afterwards the participant is awarded with a NOGEPA 1.4 certification, which is valid for 4 years. There are no prior requirements for attending this course.
- Theory of gas measuring strategies, measuring principles, procedures and rules
- Various kinds of measuring and detection equipment
- Interpreting data
- Appropriate action
- Safety precautions and personal safety products
- Practice by executing various assignments