OSHA Hazwoper 24-Hour Technician CourseBookLast booked 2 hours ago
This Hazwoper 24-Hour Technician Course is designed to train employees who respond to hazardous substance releases or potential releases. These employees will be responsible for stopping the release by plugging, patching, or other means. It is conducted in accordance with OSHA 29CFR 1910.120.
- Timetable:3 day(s)
- Certification:Hazwoper 24-Hour Technician Course - OSHA 29CFR 1910.120
- Validation:1 year
- Prices & locations*:
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about the Hazwoper 24-Hour Technician Course
A Hazardous Waste Operations Emergency Response course, commonly known as HAZWOPER, can arm your employees with the knowledge to properly handle a spill.
The HAZWOPER Technician Level (OSHA) (HAZMAT) 24-hour course is designed to make delegates capable of acting as the technician or incident commander only after the delegate has become familiar with and has demonstrated through their company the additional requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
Upon completion, 24-hour first responders are personnel who are likely to witness or discover a hazardous substance release, initiate an emergency response by notifying the proper authorities of the release. This training will enable delegates to assume a higher role by actively containing or controlling a leak.
- Gain the ability to understand how to implement the employer’s emergency response plan
- Knowledge of classification, identification and verification of materials using field instruments and equipment
- Be able to function within an assigned role in the incident command system
- Knowledge of proper PPE
- Understand hazard and risk assessment techniques
- Be capable to perform advance control, containment, and/or confinement operations
- Understand and implement decontamination procedures
- Understand termination procedures
- Understand basic chemical and toxicological terminology and behavior
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue