OPITO FOET with CA-EBS (5850)BookLast booked 20 minutes ago
The Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) with CA-EBS is introduced as the new OPITO standard and the refresher of the OPITO BOSIET. With this renewed OPITO FOET the module LAPP/EBS is replaced by the module CA-EBS.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO FOET with CA-EBS (5850)
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
More information about OPITO FOET with CA-EBS
This means that the trainee during this OPITO FOET will no longer be offered an EBS module. They will only practice the module CA-EBS and not the EBS. When you work outside the North sea sector, you can also do a combination with CA-EBS and EBS.
The OPITO FOET with CA-EBS is meant to refresh the aspects, both in theory and practice, of basic safety, firefighting, basic medical knowledge and surviving at sea. The FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. This training should therefore be repeated every 4 years, before the expiring date.
In the United States you can also do this course with a valid HUET certificate as pre-requisites.
- Safety Induction
- Helicopter Safety & Escape (Including Compressed Air EBS)
- Sea Survival (Including Emergency First Aid)
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from92.004.84 Locations$Starting from435.004.74 Locations$Starting from310.0054 Locations$Starting from325.0055 Locations$Starting from705.004.24 Locations$Starting from580.004.44 Locations$Starting from595.004.85 Locations$Starting from995.004.74 Locations$Starting from1100.004.54 Locations$Starting from880.004.94 Locations