OPITO BOSIET with EBS Digital Delivery (5703)BookLast booked 22 minutes ago
Benefits of the E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
- Save 2 days and extra hotel costs
- E-learning can be done at your own place
- Choose the moment and location of learning yourself
- Smaller group practice
- E-BOSIET is offered daily
The OPITO E-BOSIET (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training) (Digital Delivery BOSIET) is the basic training for the worldwide offshore oil and gas industry. If you are going to work offshore, you should be in possession of an offshore safety training certificate. The certificate from OPITO E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET) is accepted worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry.
Starting 2018, it is now possible to obtain your OPITO BOSIET certificate by means of E-learning, the OPITO E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET). You will only train for 1 day in the training center for this. All theoretics are studied for at home by means of E-learning.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO BOSIET with EBS | Digital Delivery (5703)
- Validation:4 years
More information about the OPITO E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
After registering for OPITO E-BOSIET, the participant receives access to online teaching material by e-mail. With this, the theoretical part should be studied at home. This will take 8 hours, on average. When all theoretics are attained, you will only have to do the practical exercises at the training center.
Before you are allowed to participate in the practical exercises, you will first get a Safety Induction Assessment, an assessment about the theoretics. When you have passed this, you may do the practical exercises.
Procedure E-BOSIET (Digital Delivery BOSIET)
To follow the BOSIET course online follow this procedure:
1. Choose your practice day in our calendar
2. You will receive the booking conformation for the practical day
3. Within 1 working day you will receive the acces to online teaching material by e-mail.
4. Until the practical day, you can complete the e-learning.
5. By arrival at the training centre we check if you have completed the e-learning successful.
6. You have to do an assessment at FMTC before the practical sessions.
- If you don’t pass the assessment, then you have to do an oral assessment.
- When it appears that you do not know the theory, you can not participate in the practical session.
- FMTC facilitates any extra lessons, but this can not always be arranged on the same day.
Kindly note, the e-learning lasts an average of 8 hours. When you book in the evening, it is not possible to follow the practice day on the day after. When you have completed the e-learning, you must follow the practical day within 3 months.
You can do theory of the BOSIET training online by e-learining.
- Theory Safety Induction
- Theory Helicopter Safety en HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Theory Sea Survival and First Aid
- Theory Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
At FMTC (on site)
- Safety Induction Test
- Practical HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Practical Sea Survival en First Aid
- Practical Fire Fighting en Self Rescue
- EBS module
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
What is OPITO E-BOSIET?
OPITO stands for Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organisation. BOSIET stands for Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training. BOSIET is the standard basic training for the offshore oil and gas industry all over the globe. E-BOSIET is a digital delivery BOSIET, an online version of the BOSIET training.
What does the OPITO E-BOSIET consist of?
The training consists of a multitude of modules, including helicopter safety, sea survival and First Aid.
How is the OPITO E-BOSIET taught?
Upon registering for the course, you will be able to study the material online. Once you have completed the e-learning, you can be assessed at the training centre. Upon passing, you can participate in the practical exercises.
What is the purpose of the OPITO E-BOSIET?
OPITO E-BOSIET will allow the delegate to understand the dangers and risks in the offshore oil and gas industry and how to act accordingly in emergency situations. The delegate will also learn how to save themselves, provide First Aid and fight fires.
Which certificates will I receive after the course?
At succesful completion of the course, the delegate receives an offshore safety training OPITO E-BOSIET (5703) certificate and Escape Shute for the Norwegian Sector (OLF).
How long does the OPITO E-BOSIET certificate remain valid?
The certificate is only valid for 4 years. After that, the OPITO FOET course must be taken (a 1-day refresher course), so the delegate stays sharp and is made aware of new developments.
My OPITO E-BOSIET certificate is expired. What now?
You will have to take the OPITO E-BOSIET course again.
Or you can choose for the three-day BOSIET course.
Is OPITO E-BOSIET mandatory to work offshore?
At what times does training take place?
The online training can be taken at a time of your choosing. The practical training starts at 7:30 (AM).
Is food provided for or should I bring this myself?
Lunch is provided by FMTC. Tea and coffee are also available.
In which language is this course taught?
All our courses are taught in English.
What do I need to bring to this course?
If you have a Personal Safety Logbook and/or Seaman book, you must bring them in order to have them updated. The required safety materials are provided for by the FMTC.
Note that you will be notified of all required materials in the confirmation e-mail when booking the course.
On which date is this course available for booking?
All the green dates on the calendar on the course page are available. This is a real-time display of the available dates.
At what time should I book a flight back?
We advise you to book your flight 2 hours after the end of the course, at a minimum.
Do I need a physical examination for this course?
OPITO courses do not require an examination.
How do I book a physical examination?
When a physical examination is required, this can be noted on the same booking form. If the course has already been booked, you can send an e-mail or call us to let us know.
When will I have my physical examination if I booked this through FMTC?
After the booking, you will receive a confirmation. In the meantime, a request will be sent to the doctor. The doctor will plan the physical examination. On the following work day at the latest, you will receive the confirmation of your appointment with date, time and location.
How can I book a hotel?
When a hotel is required, this can be indicated on the same booking form. If the course has already been booked, you can send an e-mail or call us to let us know.
- €Starting from92.004.84 Locations$Starting from435.004.74 Locations$Starting from310.0054 Locations$Starting from325.0055 Locations$Starting from705.004.24 Locations$Starting from580.004.44 Locations$Starting from595.004.85 Locations$Starting from995.004.74 Locations$Starting from1100.004.54 Locations$Starting from880.004.94 Locations