NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First AidBookLast booked 1 hours ago
This course is for anyone who is in possession of a valid First Aid Offshore 2.2A certificate and would like to refresh and extend the knowledge.
The NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid refresher course teaches the participants to render first aid to victims of accidents or persons who suffer from acute sickness. Besides that the participants receive training in accompanying the sick and injured when transported ashore. On top of that the participants receive training in managing offshore first aid equipment, assisting and coordinating multiple victims, communicating with a back-up doctor ashore and performing first aid with directions from a back-up doctor.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:2.2B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Price:€ 490,00 excl. NOGEPA registration fee (€ 10,00) excl. VAT and including lunch, coffee / tea and course material
- Requirements:A valid NOGEPA 2.2A certificate
- Location:The course will be conducted at FMTC Schiphol
More information about NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid
NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid is the mandatory resfresher of NOGEPA 2.2A. The course takes two days and is valid for 2 years.
- First Aid for drowning and hypothermia
- Provide First Aid with shock, bleedings en basic wound treatment
- Stabilising victims with fractures or possible back and neck injuries
- Give an injection into a muscle
- Preparing victim transport
- Communication and radio medical service
- Keeping medical records up to date
- Personal hygiene