NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid coursesBookLast booked 24 minutes ago
This course is for anyone who is in possession of a valid First Aid Offshore 2.2A certificate and would like to refresh and extend the knowledge.
The NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid refresher course teaches the participants to render first aid to victims of accidents or persons who suffer from acute sickness. Besides that the participants receive training in accompanying the sick and injured when transported ashore. On top of that the participants receive training in managing offshore first aid equipment, assisting and coordinating multiple victims, communicating with a back-up doctor ashore and performing first aid with directions from a back-up doctor.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:2.2B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid NOGEPA 2.2A certificate
More information about NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid
NOGEPA 2.2B Offshore First Aid is the mandatory refresher of NOGEPA 2.2A. The course takes two days and is valid for 2 years.
- First Aid for drowning and hypothermia
- Provide First Aid with shock, bleedings en basic wound treatment
- Stabilising victims with fractures or possible back and neck injuries
- Give an injection into a muscle
- Preparing victim transport
- Communication and radio medical service
- Keeping medical records up to date
- Personal hygiene
Do you need any other offshore first aid courses? Have a look at all our offshore first aid training courses here.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from2854.004.31 Location€Starting from784.004.91 Location€Starting from382.004.82 Locations€Starting from628.004.32 Locations€Starting from586.004.22 Locations€Starting from742.004.92 Locations€Starting from699.004.22 Locations€Starting from538.004.62 Locations