NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-FightingBookLast booked 13 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting is the refresher course of the NOGEPA 2.6A Basic Member Fire-Fighting. The NOGEPA 2.6B Basic Member Fire-Fighting is meant for employees who are appointed to take part in firefighting or rescue crews on an offshore mining installation.
NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting is meant to refresh your memory in order to remember all the information that was taught to you. The course participant learns the theory and practice of fire-fighting, search and rescue operations.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:2.6B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
Additional medical certificate for wearing breathing apparatus
A valid NOGEPA 2.6A or 2.6B certificate
More information about NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting
The NOGEPA 2.6B Member Fire-Fighting takes 2 days and is after succesfull completion 2 years valid.
- Theory regarding the role of fire-fighting and rescue crews in the event of fire and other emergency situations.
- Responding to alerts, identify calamities and defining the location, determining the required equipment and means.
- Using a self-contained breathing gas apparatus and breathing gas procedures.
- Using means of communication.
- Enter and securing the place of the accident.
- Assure personal safety when taking action by always securing an exit.
- Practice by actually executing firefighting and rescue operations, including helicopter incidents.
Minimal number of delegates: 4
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue