NOGEPA 2.14B Management of Major EmergenciesBookLast booked 49 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 2.14B Management of Major Emergencies Refresher is to refresh the effective leadership during a Major Emergency on an offshore mining installation. This refresher course is for Offshore Installation Managers (OIM) and Key persons being part of an Emergency Management Team, with a valid NOGEPA 2.14A Management of Major Emergencies.
- Timetable:2 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.14B Management of Major Emergencies
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:Intricate knowledge of E&P operations and (company specific) emergency procedures A valid NOGEPA 2.14 Management of Major Emergencies
More information about the NOGEPA 2.14B Management of Major Emergencies
The NOGEPA 2.14B Management of Major Emergencies training course will take 2 days, of which 20% will consist of theory, and 80% of control room simulations. The delegate has to attend the full course program to successfully complete the course.
After a short theory session they will be executed various scenarios, see below.
– Loss of essential equipment
– Injured personnel
– Multiple casualties
– Missing personnel
– Loss of containment
– Hampered or lost communication
– Loss of evacuation means, muster points or TR
– Rapidly developing situation leading to time pressure
– Lack or overload of information
– Abandonment or evacuation of the installation
– Chemical and/or oil spills and hazards to the environment
– Adverse weather conditions
– Stressed or incapacitated key personnel
The refresher course could also be integrated in NOGEPA Scenario based training. Would you like to know more about our NOGEPA scenario based training? Please don’t hesitate to contact our office.
- The role of the Emergency Manager and the Emergency Management Team
- Maintaining a state of readiness on board and preparation for Emergencies
- The nature of Major Emergencies and their respective requirements for leadership abilities
- Case studies.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue