NOGEPA 1.9B BanksmanBookLast booked 59 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 1.9B Banksman training is the refresher course of the NOGEPA 1.9A Banksman This training is meant to refresh the offshore employee’s memory, who is envolved with lifting operations on an offshore platform. The NOGEPA 1.9B Banksman consists of a theoretical and practical part. In the practical part different exercises are performed.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Starting time:07:30
- Certification:1.9B NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 1.9A of 1.9B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about NOGEPA 1.9B Banksman
- Theory of different cranes and lifting equipment
- Theory about the work and its rules of procedure
- Theory of various lifting equipment
- The safe slinging of loads
- Communication via radio telephone
- Carrying out various practical assignments
- Awareness of risks and danger
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO
and STCW courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Training always continue