OPITO FOET with EBS (5858)BookLast booked 15 minutes ago
OPITO FOET (Further Offshore Emergency Training) is the refresher course of OPITO BOSIET. This training course is designed in order to refresh the theoretical and practical knowledge of the various aspects, gained during the BOSIET. Main disciplines are basic safety, basic medical knowledge, survival at sea and firefighting. The FOET is approved by OPITO. The FOET is particularly meant for personnel working worldwide in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:OPITO FOET (5858)
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid (tropical) BOSIET or (tropical) FOET certificate (3 month window prior expiry) or a valid NOGEPA 0.5A or NOGEPA 0.5B certificate
- Prices & locations*:
Choose a location
We will contact you to confirm your booking.
We will contact you to discuss if the course on the requested date can be attended.
The date you have chosen.
The course is fully booked.
More information about OPITO FOET with EBS (5858)
The FOET certificate is valid for 4 years. Refresher must take place before the expiry date.
- HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training)
- Sea Survival and First Aid
- Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
What is OPITO FOET with EBS?
OPITO stands for Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organisation. FOET stands for Further Offshore Emergency Training. OPITO FOET is a refresher course for OPITO BOSIET. EBS stands for Emergency Breathing System, which is practiced with in this training.
What does the OPITO FOET with EBS consist of?
The training consists of a multitude of modules, including helicopter safety, sea survival and First Aid, as well as a module on the Emergency Breathing System.
How is the OPITO FOET with EBS taught?
The OPITO FOET with EBS consists of a theoretical and practical part.
What is the purpose of the OPITO FOET?
OPITO FOET is meant as a refresher course for OPITO BOSIET. Like OPITO BOSIET, it will allow the delegate to understand the dangers and risks in the offshore oil and gas industry and how to act accordingly in emergency situations. The delegate will also learn how to save themselves, provide First Aid and fight fires. At succesful completion of the course, the delegate’s OPITO FOET (5858) certificate will be renewed.
How long does the OPITO FOET certificate remain valid?
The certificate is only valid for 4 years. After that, the training must be repeated, so the delegate stays sharp and is made aware of new developments.
My OPITO FOET certificate is expired. What now?
Is OPITO FOET mandatory to work offshore?
Yes. In order to work offshore, OPITO BOSIET/FOET or NOGEPA 0.5 basic Offshore Safety are the minimum.
At what times does training take place?
The training starts at 7:30 (AM).
Is food provided for or should I bring this myself?
Lunch is provided by FMTC. Tea and coffee are also available.
What do I need to bring to this course?
You are required to bring your (current) valid certificate. If you have a Personal Safety Logbook and/or Seaman book, you must bring them in order to have them updated. The required safety materials are provided for by the FMTC.
Note that you will be notified of all required materials in the confirmation e-mail when booking the course.
In which language is this course taught?
All our courses are taught in English.
On which date is this course available for booking?
All the green dates on the calendar on the course page are available. This is a real-time display of the available dates.
At what time should I book a flight back?
We advise you to book your flight 2 hours after the end of the course, at a minimum.
Do I need a physical examination for this course?
OPITO courses do not require an examination.
How do I book a physical examination?
When a physical examination is required, this can be noted on the same booking form. If the course has already been booked, you can send an e-mail or call us to let us know.
When will I have my physical examination if I booked this through FMTC?
After the booking, you will receive a confirmation. In the meantime, a request will be sent to the doctor. The doctor will plan the physical examination. On the following work day at the latest, you will receive the confirmation of your appointment with date, time and location.
How can I book a hotel?
When a hotel is required, this can be indicated on the same booking form. If the course has already been booked, you can send an e-mail or call us to let us know.
- $Starting from890.004.54 Locations$Starting from815.004.35 Locations$Starting from580.004.44 Locations$Starting from580.004.84 Locations$Starting from325.0054 Locations$Starting from325.0054 Locations$Starting from125.004.85 Locations$Starting from995.004.54 Locations$Starting from705.004.24 Locations$Starting from435.004.74 Locations€Starting from1036.0052 Locations$Starting from890.004.64 Locations$Starting from995.004 Locations$Starting from835.004.32 Locations$Starting from260.004.22 Locations$Starting from580.004.72 Locations$Starting from260.004.91 Location$Starting from890.004.94 Locations$Starting from835.0051 Location$Starting from580.004.51 Location$Starting from250.005 Locations$Starting from890.002 Locations$Starting from5000.005 Locations$Starting from4000.005 Locations€Starting from5000.002 Locations