NOGEPA 2.8B Leader Fire-FightingBookLast booked 20 minutes ago
The course NOGEPA 2.8B Leader Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team Offshore is a refresher training and is meant for anyone who is already in possession of a NOGEPA 2.8A Leader Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team Offshore certificate.
During the NOGEPA 2.8B Leader Fire-Fighting and Rescue Team Offshore you will practice offshore calamities and actions that firefighters or rescue teams ought to take accordingly, in case of an emergency situation on an offshore installation.
- Timetable:1.5 day(s)
- Certification:2.8B NOGEPA
- Validation:2 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 2.8A certificate
More information about NOGEPA 2.8B Leader Fire-Fighting
NOGEPA 2.8B Leader Fire-Fighting refresher takes 1,5 days and is after succesfull completion valid for 2 years.
- Theory regarding the role as commander in case of fire and other emergency situations.
- Making and maintaining adequate lines of communication with team members and command to the installation or company.
- Sort out the division of the tasks for firefighting and rescue crews.
- Assessing the performances of the team members.
- Evaluating whether the firefighting and rescue plan was efficient and practical.
- Knowledge on the requirements of maintenance of the equipment and stocks.
- Practical training by actually executing various firefighting and rescue operations.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from3079.004.31 Location€Starting from784.004.91 Location€Starting from413.004.82 Locations€Starting from679.004.32 Locations€Starting from633.004.22 Locations€Starting from799.004.92 Locations€Starting from755.004.22 Locations€Starting from582.004.62 Locations