NOGEPA 0.5B Basic Offshore SafetyBookLast booked 13 minutes ago
The NOGEPA 0.5B Basic Offshore Safety is the refresher course of the NOGEPA 0.5A training and is meant for people who are employed on an offshore installation at the North Sea.
During this training it’s of importance that the employees learn how to bring themselves and others into safety in the event of certain emergency situations which can occur on an offshore installation.
- Timetable:1 day(s)
- Certification:0.5B NOGEPA
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid offshore medical certificate
A valid NOGEPA 0.5A or 0.5B certificate
More information about NOGEPA 0.5B Basic Offshore Safety
The NOGEPA 0.5B Basic Offshore Safety is a refresher course of the NOGEPA 0.5A Basic Offshore Safety and is meant to refresh your memory in order to remember all the information that was taught to you. This refresher course consists of both practical lessons as well as theoretical lessons.
During the practical classes you learn to develop the right set of skills for the basic safety techniques and to be able to provide basic first aid on an offshore installation. During the theoretical lessons you are taught how to recognize and understand a potential dangerous situation on an offshore installation.
- Safety introduction
- Helicopter safety/HUET/EBS
- Sea survival & First aid
- Fire fighting & Self rescue
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from2854.004.31 Location€Starting from784.004.91 Location€Starting from382.004.82 Locations€Starting from628.004.32 Locations€Starting from586.004.22 Locations€Starting from742.004.92 Locations€Starting from699.004.22 Locations€Starting from538.004.62 Locations