NOGEPA 2.10B Calamity ControlBookLast booked 2 hours ago
During the NOGEPA 2.10B Calamity Control, the memory of the Offshore Installation Managers will be refreshed. The Offshore Installation Managers who follow the NOGEPA 2.10B Calamity Control are responsible for a small crew, which often means that a fully equipped and trained fire fighting and rescue crew is often not available. As a result, the Offshore Installation Manager must be able to deal with calamities on board.
- Timetable:0.5 day(s)
- Certification:NOGEPA 2.10B
- Validation:4 years
- Requirements:A valid NOGEPA 2.10 certificate
More information about NOGEPA 2.10B Calamity Control
This is the refresher course of NOGEPA 2.10A. The NOGEPA 2.10B Calamity Control course covers a half day. After completing this refresher training, the certification is valid for 4 years.
- Leading a well-trained emergency organization
- Correctly assess the situation with regard to the calamity
- Take effective action
- Communication during calamities
- Managing firefighting and / or rescue operations
- Leading exercises
- Dealing with stress
More information about our NOGEPA 2.10B Calamity Control course?
Would you like more information about the course or book the course? Please don’t hesitate to contact our Sales Manager, Eline Waalewijn, at email@example.com or call +31 (0)6 – 14 63 96 10.
Certified OPITO, NOGEPA, GWO and STCW training courses
Unique locations at the most convenient places around the world
Training when it suits you
Flexibility is paramount
Our training courses are never cancelled
- €Starting from3079.004.31 Location€Starting from784.004.91 Location€Starting from413.004.82 Locations€Starting from679.004.32 Locations€Starting from633.004.22 Locations€Starting from799.004.92 Locations€Starting from755.004.22 Locations€Starting from582.004.62 Locations